Monday, July 13, 2009

now that chris is in rehearsals

Chris is heading into the rehearsal period for the New York International Fringe Festival, meaning much of the next four weeks is my own to do with as I please. And, as opposed to staying in and watching "Big Brother 11" for the next month, which by the way was a serious consideration, I have decided to commit to 30 days of Bikram Yoga (thank you GROUPON).

Bikram Yoga is 90 minutes of practice in a heated room: 60 minutes of standing postures and 30 minutes on the floor.

Whether or not hot yoga in the summer is a great idea is yet to be seen. But I have been ensured increased flexibility, lean muscles, and a beautiful complexion as a result (that's what 90 minutes of sweat will get you!)

I'm actually gearing up for next summer when I hope to take a teacher training class...but let's take all of this one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment