Wednesday, January 6, 2010

90 days

I am 27 weeks pregnant with 90 days until my due date and after a wonderful two weeks in Colorado spent with both sides of the family I know I should feel ready to tackle the world. But, I woke up this morning feeling a little overwhelmed by my personal and professional to-do lists. I think I am starting to understand why some women choose to have babies at 25 rather than 35.

So my approach is one task at a time, both at the office and at home. And I'm using St. Patrick's Day (March 17) as a benchmark. The goal is to have most everything ready to go by that date - with the idea that our little one could make an appearance sometime between week 36 and 40.

I need to do this without losing sight of the other things that are important to me, specifically: Chris, my friendships, my health (good food, exercise and plenty of sleep) and keeping my long-distance family involved in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment