Friday, May 7, 2010

walking

Yesterday, after spending a good part of the day at home, the three of us took a walk to the frozen yogurt shop down the street. Actually, it's the frozen yogurt and pizza cone shop, though we are yet to figure out what a pizza cone is. But the frozen yogurt is divine. And yes, I know I could buy a box of cereal for the price of that one little bowl of goodness but every once in a while you have to splurge.

The walk was also pretty divine. I sometimes feel overwhelmed by "stuff." And even us, who have to keep things simple so we can live in NYC have too much of it. And truthfully, the only way to break away from the stuff, is to get out of the house and take a walk. And if my shoes are comfortable and the temperature is mild, I could walk for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment