Thursday, July 22, 2010

baby crazy

So I'm a little crazy about babies. And not just my own. There's a good chance if you have a child 18 months or younger and travel anywhere within my web world, I read your status updates, follow your blog, and browse through your photos. And if we've spoken, I've asked about your birth story, shared trade secrets, jotted down resources, and exchanged the names of sitters and pediatricians. I am so in love with my child and so excited about the things to come but I'm not so young and naive to think I know the first thing about what I'm doing. So, I want to hear about what works and see first hand how other babies are thriving in this wild planet we call home. 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely check out highheeledmom.com. She's a working mom of three girls (all under 4 years old). I'm finding her info very useful. I'd also love to hear your birth story. I'm totally enchanted with them too.

    ReplyDelete