Thursday, August 5, 2010

sleep log

My readers express an interest in the turtle's sleep schedule. So though I have addressed this topic in a number of posts over the last 4 months (most recently yesterday in "no tears required.") I thought I might keep a log right on my page. Truth is I can't take credit for this brilliant idea. A friend does the same thing on her daughter's website. So thank you NL.

So for my interested readers: the sleep log can be found on the right hand side of the blog and I plan to  keep it simple - when and where does the turtle sleep? What time does he wake up? And how do we respond when he does? Again, at least for now we are not "crying it out." So when the turtle wakes up, Chris and/or I respond and take some kind of intentional action (diapering, rocking, walking, nursing etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment