- He recognizes our voices and responds to the calling of his name.
- He interacts with the cat.
- He "talks" to the grandmas and grandpas that live in daddy's computer.
- He anticipates surprises and recognizes the start of familiar games.
- He rolls and he scoots.
- He stands, if supported and sits up on his own.
- He reaches.
- He has developed a language. There is a particular "I love you" coo; an "I'm angry" shriek; a whimper that means, "I don't feel good;" and an "I'm tired" cry.
- He has a diverse diet to include: momma's milk, organic formula, rice cereal and bananas.
- He sleeps through the night.
- He listens attentively to the reading of an entire story book.
- He laughs at his own reflection.
- He cuddles.
- He gives kisses.
- He knows that if there's music, we're probably going to dance.
Friday, September 17, 2010
It's my turtle's half-birthday today. There have been a number of milestones over these past six months but these are the things I find most remarkable.