Friday, October 29, 2010

odd man out

You know what? I almost put him in his lion costume before heading to class but changed my mind at the last minute. See, I took the day off work so I would have a three day weekend with the boys. And at the top of our agenda: mommy and me yoga. Our class meets on Friday afternoons so the turtle and I are far from regulars. And we obviously missed the Halloween party announcement.   So in a crowd of cows, ducks, monkeys and one adorable baby Yoda...was my little guy: the odd man out in his West Point T-shirt and football leggings. (I guess in a pinch I could have said he was a football player?)

Anyway, we  weren't the only ones who didn't get the memo. Luckily, by the time class started, three other mom and baby sets showed up sans holiday attire. But I felt guilty; like the mom that forces her kid to go to a party for which he was uninvited.

No comments:

Post a Comment