Thursday, December 16, 2010

tired

Not sure why it is but I'm running a little ragged these days. It must be that I haven't really bounced back since falling ill after the Thanksgiving holiday. And I know I need to get back into the gym and pay more attention to my diet (i.e. make sure I'm eating). But for some reason I feel like time is slipping away and I struggle getting everything I want done - done in the few hours I have before I leave for work or the few hours I have when I get home.

All of that said, I need to stop making excuses and just get back to a manageable routine. Perhaps a new goal - a fitness goal - would be valuable. I don't think I'll be running any marathons in the next year...but I might like to do a 30 day Bikram challenge next fall, and to do so I would really need to kick things into gear.

But before any of that can happen, my little guy has to have an earlier bedtime. This 10:30 sometimes 11:00 schedule is killing me. After all it's a good hour after I want to be asleep myself. Maybe that's why I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment