Tuesday, January 4, 2011

he crawls!

True story. The day after my post, bag o' tricks, I come home after a 12 hour work day exhausted, a little grumpy, but so excited to see my boys. And as I walk in the door, my little guy practically jumps out of his daddy's arms. He has on his PJs and the silliest of his silly ski hats and he's all smiles. I said, "I thought you would be asleep by now." After all it was well after 10:00pm and even on his "worst night" he's usually asleep by then. And Chris says, "No, he wanted to be up to show you something." And believe it or not - he crawled! That's right, he crawled forward. We've decided that he just needed a little inspiration and an afternoon with some other kids his age did just the trick.

In fact, Chris and I have decided that being around other kids is essential. And though the turtle and I try to make it to a mommy and me yoga class occasionally - the class is on Friday afternoons and I just can't get out of the office as much as I would like.  But now Chris and the turtle are signed up for Music for Manhattan (thank you Groupon as the normal tuition is a little crazy). So we're all very excited about the new "tricks" our little guy is going to learn in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. That's great news! I love that he wanted to show you too.

    ReplyDelete