Saturday, July 9, 2011

travel and the toddler

It's been two weeks since my last entry, but with good reason. Chris, the turtle and I have been in Europe since the 28th. We were in Amsterdam for four days, before taking the train to Paris. I was nervous about traveling abroad with a toddler; the unknown is always a little scary. But Chris and I read a lot (thanks to all the mommy bloggers) and spoke with friends who had experience in this particular arena. Then as we do with everything else we took what advice seemed reasonable, made some educated decisions and hoped for the best. I am happy to report that things went remarkably well. That said we learned a lot, and I thought I would spend the next couple of days commenting on a few tips that made travel and the toddler a doable endeavor. Specifically I'll write on the following:

Planes, trains and automobiles: tricks to tot travel.
Home away from home: the benefits of apartment living while abroad.
Paris playgrounds: breaking away from the must dos.

Keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment