Friday, December 16, 2011

sweet turtle loves

So anyone who knows and/or reads The Actors Wife, understands how much I love my free-write lists; one worded answers to a simple or complex question. My favorite question being: "what do you love?" And, since I've already done such a free-write for myself, I thought you might like to see my sweet turtle loves list. So these are the things my sweet turtle loves (in no particular order):

milk
books
me and the turtle at our favorite playground
dancing
dinosaurs
cookie monster
crayons
hugs
brushing his teeth
"helping" with the laundry
chinese take-out (specifically chicken and broccoli)
apples
prunes
carrot juice
word games
playgrounds
kung fu panda
winnie the pooh (in french)
coloring
going for walks and
his daddy's brown winter hat

No comments:

Post a Comment